ARE THE BAG COLOURS ACCURATE IN THE PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY?
- We do our best to ensure that what you see is as close as possible to the true colour. But, unless your computer monitor is calibrated identically to the systems used by our photographers, designers and web people, there may be slight variations.
HOW DO YOU MEASURE YOUR BAGS?
- We believe the most accurate way is to fill each bag first, then measure. Not Christmas dinner chock-a-block bloated, but enough to achieve its intended shape and true usable volume. Just remember, Crumpler bags are not square boxes , so our quoted measurements are generally taken at the widest external point, within reason.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY BAG?
- To spot clean exterior stains use lukewarm water and mild soap, then remove any soap residue with a damp cloth. For heavy soiling, lightly wipe with a damp cloth. Always dry in the shade. Never submerge your bag in water, to avoid mould and avoid having it dry cleaned, tumble-dried, ironed, treated with harsh chemicals and detergents. Doing so will ruin the protective coating on its fabric.
OPENING YOUR VIS-A-VIS LUGGAGE
- To get into the bag, there is no key, it’s a number lock. You just need to set the numbers to 0-0-0 and slide the top button in the direction of the arrow and the zips will pop out. Inside you will find a welcome envelope with full instructions on setting up your lock.
SPOTTING A FAKE
HOW DO I AVOID BUYING A FAKE CRUMPLER?
- Easy. The Crumpler products we sell at crumpler.com.ph are available only at established dealers, retailers and e-tailers. If in doubt, contact us — we know exactly where our products go.
HOW DO I SPOT A FAKE CRUMPLER?
- If you've handled a Crumpler, you'll know when you're dealing with the real thing. Otherwise, remember these two words – quality and workmanship. Fakes skimp on the first, and cut corners on the second. So while genuine Crumpler bags look and feel like they'll outlast our legendary guarantee, phonies will likely carry one or more tell tale signs:
1. Loose threads and obvious stitching faults
2. Inconsistent colour
3. Stress whitening on moulded plastics
4. Inferior, non water-resistant outer and lining materials
5. Different colour options to those at crumpler.com.ph
6. Different or misspelt product names to those at crumpler.com.ph
I FOUND A FAKE CRUMPLER FOR SALE – WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Tell us where by using our 'contact us' form. We may not be able to do much about it, but we would appreciate knowing where you got it from.
WHAT DO I DO WITH THE EXCESS STRAP?
- You can make a long strap shorter, but not vice-versa. If this is a problem for you, either: a) tuck the excess strap through your bag's side accessory loop, or b) if you're artsy-crafty and brave, trim off a few inches, then seal the new end with a lighter or match to prevent fraying. If in doubt, bring it to your nearest Crumpler store and we'll shorten it for you.
WHAT IS RIPSTOP?
- It's a nylon or polyester fabric, crosshatched with thick reinforcement threads at regular intervals. The lining of Crumpler bags is most often either 150D or 300D Rip Stop, which are both super strong, lightweight, durable and resistant to fraying, tearing and ripping.
WILL MY LAPTOP FIT?
- Pretty much. But to be 100% certain, you might want come into a Crumpler Store. If that's geographically impossible, or you're too gen-whatever to venture beyond WiFi range, check the laptop sleeve measurements under the Sizing tab for each relevant product. They represent the external dimensions of the largest device we reckon will fit comfortably
ARE YOU SURE MY LAPTOP WILL FIT IN THIS BAG?
- Yes. But to be 100% certain, you might want come into a Crumpler Store to test. If that's geographically impossible, check the laptop sleeve measurements under the Sizing tab for each relevant product. They represent the external dimensions of the largest device we that will fit comfortably in the bag.
WHERE CAN I GET MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON ONE OF YOUR PRODUCTS?
Each product page on the Crumpler website has Design Notes.
These notes give detailed information about specific product features, including sizing, weight and storage capacity.
Call us at (02) 941-7877 / (02) 941-5159 loc 811 or Viber: +63 929 400 8826